Saturday 15 February 2014

Day 6 - 4 Juices Left

Day 6 

I cant believe i only have 4 Juices left at the time of writing this. Currently friends are downstairs cooking home-made pizza and i got to tell you the smell is mouthwatering....literally.
People at work have been mentioning how ive lost weight and seem to look a lot more healthy, i should have taken a before and after photo maybe but its always nice to have complements like that, especially when they dont even know your on a juicing detox. Once you explain to them what your doing they tend to listen a bit more as they can actually see a change in you for themselves (this isnt the case at the start)

I think one of the main things ive missed is eating food with my friends, it is still fairly hard sitting next to a friend who is eating some lovely hot food (namely some hot bread today) 

(Ummm hot bread is something i cant wait for) 


I've definitely lost weight as im now a belt hole down, i wasnt really expecting that within 6 days but will check the results on Monday morning when i collect my last B.M.I scan.  

Right im signing out now folks, will put my last post up tomorrow night, thanks for reading this. Sleep well :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment